Tuesday, October 20, 2015

How To Make Your Natural Breast Sizes Bigger With Expansion Pills and Cream - REVIEW of Breast Actives

Natural Breast Enlargement


Are You Looking For Non Surgical Breast Enlargement?


If you're like me, you've always dreamed of having larger and fuller breasts.  Most women want larger boobs because they think it will attract the opposite sex, and it does, obviously, and of course, I desire that too, but my main focus was restore my breasts after losing so much after I quit breast feeding.  

I'm terrified of going under the knife so breast augmentation was not an option for me.  That's when I started doing research and found what I can do to naturally enhance my breast sizes.  The first is exercise, yes, you heard me right, specific exercises can increase your cup size.  The second thing I do is take Breast Actives - breast expansion pills.  It's a do-it-yourself home therapy that involves taking one pill a day and massaging breast cream on every morning.



Exercises for Breast Enlargement



Push-ups

Push Up Breast Enlargement Exercise

 


Lay on your stomach. Cross your feet, and place your hands flat on the ground, just in front of your shoulders. Slowly lift yourself until your arms are extended and you also are balanced on the palms. Keeping the back as straight as you possibly can, bend your elbows reducing yourself back down until you are parallel with the floor. Don't touch your chest on to the floor. Do two sets of 10.

Push-ups might be done either with or without your legs touching the floor.



Dumbbell Press

dummbbell press for breast expansion


Grab 5 pound dumbbells.  With your knees slightly bent, lie on your back on a bench or on the floor. Extend your arms straight out to both sides. Slowly bring them together to your chest. Hold for one second, and slowly lower them again. Do 3 sets of 12.


Dumbbell Fly

dumbbell fly for breast sizes bigger

 


 You need to grab some light dumbbells and sit completely upright or on an incline for a harder exercise. Place your arms completely away from your body. Use your pectoral muscles and extend the weights straight out before your chest.  Do three sets of 15. There's also machines at your gym that do this same motion. 



Incline Bar Bell or Dumbbell Bench Press

Incline Bench Press for Natural Breast Enhancement

 

Using dumbbells or a bar, lie on an incline bench or board. Bend your arms at the elbow until the weights are nearly touching your shoulders. Push up until your arms are fully extended, but without touching the weights against each other (if using dumbbells). Repeat for two sets of 12.

Using dumbbells or perhaps a bar bell, lie on an incline bench. Bend your elbow prior to the weights  touching your shoulders. Push until your arms are extended, but without touching the weights against each other if you are using dumbbells. Do two sets of ten.


Yoga

There are a variety of yoga poses that encourage breast enlargement. For instance , Stabdhasana, Dwikonasana, Sajah Stabdhasana, Bhujangasana and Ushtasana.


Wall Ups

Wall ups for breast bigger



 These are completed by standing two feet from a wall. Place your hands on the wall at chest level. Lean slowly toward the wall with your arm and chest muscles flexed until your nose touches the wall. You can consider these as standing push-ups. 


Swimming

Swimming is a wonderful exercise that could improve your bust by taking exercise the pectoral muscles against the water's resistance.


Do Breast Enlargement Pills Work?




June 1st, 2015
 Ok so here we go! I had been VERY skeptical when I received my Free order of Breast Actives and although I'm a healthy B cup, I sagged quite a bit and I desired not only a larger size, but a little bit toning and firming. I have 10 pills left which is a 10 day supply.  As of right now, you will find my girls are firmer and perkier and it appears as if I really carried out with getting implants.  However, my cup size has not increased, but the excess cleavage is there and it is noticeable to my coworkers.  I had no unwanted side effects and I think that is due to I had my pill with breakfast.  I highly suggest not taking your pill with Coffee or Caffeine drinks as this will weaken the herbs and will slow the results. 

August 16th, 2015

Providing my second update now, I just started my second bottle.  I'm still very pleased with the results.  My breasts now feel fuller and I'm noticing a more rounded plump toned finish with my overall complexion. 


September 20th, 2015

My third update - I'm presently half way through my 3rd bottle.  I've referred this to a few friends and the feedback coming from them is fabulous. I continue to get many compliments and many have if I received a surgical treatment or what exactly is my secret. I eat properly (no or little meat).  I still have no unwanted side effects. I will definitely order a fourth bottle, considering that the results are already really amazing and I'm approaching my desired cup size.


What is the Best Breast Enlargement Cream?


I've tried a few different breast creams without any great results.  I never tried breast enlargement pills till I came across Breast Actives pills, and luckily they included a cream.  I saw wonderful results after my trial period.  The cream also has a pleasant aroma, and massaging my breasts with the cream was very therapeutic.  When you include the exercises, the daily pill and the cream, you will get great results!  What are you waiting for?  If you want natural bigger breasts then get the best product on the market today.

Breast Actives Review